Find out if you
fit the bill
If you like what you’ve seen and read so far, the journey to becoming a One Stop franchisee couldn’t be simpler. The first step is to go through the questions below and make sure you can answer “Yes” to all of them. If you can – brilliant. One Stop could be the right move for you. Get in touch and we can start the ball rolling.
In the meantime, let’s go through the criteria:
First of all, because we need to make sure we can deliver to any new store, can you start by checking the post codes below? If any of them are the location of your current store or the store you’re intending to open, we’re not able to deliver to them at the moment. So for the time being, sorry – we can’t work with you:
AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PH, TR, WC, or ZE
Your current store
- We need all our franchisees to either own their own store or have identified one. Do you own yours or have a store in mind?
- Can you confirm your store isn’t a petrol station? (We’re not able to convert petrol stations into One Stop stores.)
- Do you currently have an alcohol licence? Or if not, would you be prepared to have one?
- We need all our stores to be larger than 1,000 sq ft – or have the potential to knock through to give you that equivalent area. Is your store larger than 1,000 sq ft or does it have the potential to be?
- Our potential stores need to currently generate more than £10,000 a week in sales. Does yours?
Your current contract
Are you currently outside a contract with another store?
If you’re currently in a contract or partner contract, does it have less than 6 months left to run?
If you’ve been able to say “Yes” to all these questions, let’s talk.
Or feel free to get in touch if you weren’t sure about how to answer any of them – or if there were any ‘grey areas’.
We still might be able to work together.
What’s the difference between running a franchise, a symbol group store and an independent store? This simple guide will tell you – and show you how running a One Stop franchise can give you the edge over those other models.Find out more
Become a One Stop franchisee and you’ll have a national business behind you, dedicated to giving you everything you need to grow and fulfil your potential.Find out more
If you’re curious as to how One Stop could help grow your business, why not contact us for a no-commitment conversation? No spin, no sales pitch, just all your questions answered.Find out more