Our Franchising model:
find out if you fit the bill
If you like what you’ve read so far, the journey to becoming a One Stop Franchisee couldn’t be simpler. The first step is to go through the questions below and make sure you can answer “Yes” to all of them. If you can, that’s brilliant… One Stop could be the right move for you. Simply get in touch and we can get things started.
In the meantime, let’s go through the criteria:
First of all, because we need to make sure we can deliver to any new store, can you start by checking the postcodes below? If any of them are the location of your current store or the store you’re intending to open, we’re not able to deliver to them at the moment. So, for the time being, unfortunately we can’t work with you.
AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PH, TR, WC, or ZE
Your current store
- We need all our Franchisees to either own their own store or have identified one. Do you own yours or have a store in mind?
- Can you confirm your store isn’t a petrol station? (Sorry, we’re not able to convert petrol stations into One Stop stores.)
- Do you currently have an alcohol licence? Or if not, would you be prepared to have one?
- We need all our stores to be larger than 1,000 sq ft – or have the potential to knock through to give you that equivalent area. Is your store larger than 1,000 sq ft or does it have the potential to be?
- Our potential stores need to currently generate more than £10,000 a week in sales. Does yours?
Your current contract
Are you currently outside a contract with another store?
If you’re currently in a contract or partner contract, does it have less than 6 months left to run?
Been able to say “Yes” to all these questions? Great, let’s talk!
Or, even if you weren’t sure about how to answer any of them, we might still be able to work together! The most important thing is to get in touch with us for a hassle-free, commitment-free chat. It could be the start of something incredible for your business. So, what are you waiting for? Speak to our friendly, expert team today!Get in touch